This section explains what you need to do if you are citizen of Singapore or if you are citizens of other countries but currently in Singapore and want to apply for a Vietnam visa. As a citizen of this country, you are required no entry visa for a stay of maximum 30 days in Vietnam.
But for citizens of other countries excluded in the list of Vietnam visa exemption and citizens of Singapore wishing to stay in Vietnam for more than 30 days, a Vietnam visa is required. Citizens of Singapore and those currently living in this country have two options to apply for visa to Vietnam:
1. Apply for Vietnam Visa on Arrival at lower cost with VisaOnArrival.Net
Visa on arrival is said to be a convenient option for Vietnam visa application. It is especially beneficial for those who live far from the Vietnam Embassy and do not wish to send their passports away by postal mail.
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
- Processing time: 1 or 2 working days
- No Passport sendoff required
– How it works? You first go online at VisaOnArrival.net, fill in the secure online application form, and just wait 2 working days (normal service) or 1 working day (urgent service) to get your Visa Approval Letter via email, and take this letter, attached entry & exit form, your passport, 2 photos and a certain amount of dollars as stamping fee to get your visa stamped n your passport at airport. For further information about Vietnam visa on arrival, please visit our Application process.
2. Apply for Vietnam Visa at Vietnam Embassies:
You can also apply for Visa to Vietnam in person at the Vietnam Embassy in Singapore
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Embassy
- Processing time: 4 to 5 working days
- Your original passport required
Following is the information about Vietnam Embassy in Singapore which may be useful for you in some cases.
Embassy of Vietnam in Singapore, Singapore
- Address: 10 Leedon Park St., SINGAPORE 267887
- Phone: (65) 64625994
- Fax: (65) 6462 5936
– Before applying for Vietnam visa, make sure your passport has minimum 6 month validity and left pages.
– For visa on arrival option, it is applicable for those traveling by air to Vietnam.
For any further information, please kindly contact us. We are willing and pleased to assist you at our best!
- Hotline: 84-906-847-588
- E-mail: email@example.com
- License Number: 0103913139
- Head Office: 125/18, Street number 5, 17 ward, Go Vap District, Ho Chi Minh City
- Hanoi Office: 15/924, Nguyen Khoai Street, Hoang Mai District, Hanoi
- HCMC Office: 2nd Floor, Huu Nghi Building, 35 Le Loi Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.